interior colors of the Italian aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
first do not know if this is in the right place but I think here is not bad.

with detailed engine veltro I found that new lines of I have to paint but, what color ?, not know if it's as Luftwaffe each circuit had a specific color or were all the same color, I have or rather've seen some pictures of the inside of folgore but not veltro whether the plane was very similar but to what extent.

Does anyone have a list, graph or information were painted as pipes, pipelines and power circuits so mine ?, paint colors that are folgore is like the veltro?

thanks george,

I found a table and a book referencai page you placed this book and what I have just "colori della regia and schemi mimetici aernautica 1935-1943" on your page 68 Tables VI and VIa , gives the colors and page 122 is a table of correspondence humbrol

Piping for air - blue savoy - azzurro11 - humbrol 25
Pipes for exhaust - ebony black matte - nero12 - humbrol 33
Pipes for oxygen - snow white - white neve6 - humbrol 34
Pipes for lubricants - brown camouflage - bruno10 - humbrol 98
Piping for water cooling engine - green flag - verde9 - humbrol 3
Pipes for fuel - medium yellow - yellow cromo7 - humbrol 69
Equipment for fire protection - red flag - rosso8 - humbrol 20

Not too far...

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/painting-questions-tutorials-and-guidebooks/official-colours-regia-aeronautica-42351.html
=> Color No 18

2 threads below this one ;)

Normally, the interior color of the canopy and windscreen is black on the Veltro
C.205V_32.jpg

Last edited:
yes, in the assembly instructions and put whatever inside the canopy was black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back