Intro Lastvautour

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lastvautour

Recruit
Dec 11, 2008
Greenwood NS, canada
Name is Lou and I have been building models since the early fifties. Current projects are 1/48 monogram B-17F, 1/48 ESCI F-4B Phantom, 1/32 Lockheed Hudson, 1/32 Bolingbroke, 1/32 C-45, 1/144 Grumman Tracker (4), 1/144 Mcdonnell Banshee (9), 1/144 HO4S-3 Horse, 1/144 HMCS Bonaventure, 1/144 Vought Kingfisher, 1/72 Ascender III low orbital space vehicle and two hangars to photograph and display my models. Although most of my project are none WWII related, I will refrain from speaking of them in future and concentrate on applicable subjects. I just wanted to let everyone know I have a few days worth of work in hand. I have posted most of my 1/48 plastic collection to Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing (search word lastvautour) and have started with photographing and posting my 1/72 and 1/144 collections. There also you will find my wooden aircraft and ship collections as well. There is even a scratchbuilt 1/350 USS Enterprise with a squadron of Dautless dive bombers. I have some 200 + models still in the box that will be built before I leave this plane of existance. I look forward to discussions and asking many questions.

Lou

Welcome aboard, Lastvautour!

Don't worry about modern aircraft discussion, as we have some great discussions on all sorts of military hardware from all eras found throughout the forum. :thumbright:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. For some reason I have just received this post. The sent date reads 12-17-2008. regardless, thanks for the kind words. I look forward to a long association.

Lou aka lastvautour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back