Introduce myself (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi to all on this website. I would like to drop in and say hello
I am the son of Witold `Lanny' Lanowski, Polish fighter pilot who flew with the Polish, RAF and USAAF during WW2. He had a wealth of stories and opinions, some down on paper, which I am negotiating with a publisher to get put into a book..! I have very fond memories of him telling me and others his stories and experiences of which i like to pass on to others. Some of his opinions are outsopken, as my father was a rebel to say the least, even to the point of being arrested and imprisoned by the Polish high commande because of his views!!
If I can be of any assistance to anybody please dont hesitate to email me, as I am overwhelmed by the level of interest and support out there on the WWW for my father and also all the other veteren pilots from WW2

Krys Lanowski

c0140.gif

G'day Krys, welcome aboard nice to have you join us and look forward to some of you or your dads tales.

Please post some of your Dad's stories. We would love to hear and discuss them. Nothing is verboten as long as it is a civil discussion.

Stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back