Iran Protests ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ARTESH

Chief Master Sergeant
Aug 27, 2017
Tehran, Iran
(CNN)Iran restricted access to several social media apps Sunday and warned that anti-government protesters who cause public disorder will "pay the price" after three days of demonstrations across the country.

Iran restricts social media and issues warning to protesters - CNN

Iranian authorities have temporarily blocked mobile phone access to Instagram and the messaging app Telegram to "maintain peace" amid anti-government protests, state TV reports.

Iran blocks social media access amid anti-government protests

Telegram-3.PNG

If Army enters, It would be a bloodshed !

According to internal laws, Army is responsible for Emergency situations,

With no limit in use of manpower and weaponry !

even police officers, fear from our Elite/especial troops.

I really hope never Army entered to action !

Is it going to a civil war ?

idk.

Stay safe.

I try !!!

but impossible !!!

both sides of Coin, are bad lucks!

first, as an Army reserve, in particular, MP Platoon leader, It is a very high percentage to be called up !

On the other hand ... as a Tour leader and Guide, i'm responsible for my guests !

It's a bad Situation !!!

I just hope that Army never enters to the game!

(Cause the order is Saving town/cities at all costs, hopefully not Regime)

Hope this doesn't happen to us: We have lots of economic problems here, and a dislike of middle-east intervention in the US as a whole.

I saw this online: https://splinternews.com/time-to-make-life-hard-for-the-rich-1821384779, and it frightens the hell out of me. This is advocating of criminal activity against the powerful. The global elites would view this frankly as a direct attack and respond accordingly.

on the other hand do I know that many people in Iran are not agreeing with the strict religious ruling in Iran. Maybe you guys need some more freedom as well.

Well, Islam is out of date and need to be upgraded and updated.

even if it be upgraded, it is not accepted by 95% of ppl, including all religious minorities, about 5 percent of total population (~ 4 mil.).

the era of religious empires has been reached to an end, from Renaissance.

any way, we are not arabs or muslims.

so, anything related/belonged to them, is not good for us.

and about Freedom:

رد کردی داداش،
آزادی قبل انقلاب بود !!!

To reach freedom, you have to overcome your enemy ...

but, now, they are ruling us ...

Israel or US, Are not my enemies,

arabic countries are my enemies.

Artesh things going OK in your neck of the woods?seen you were absent for 5days or so? ;)
Thank you.

Hopefully, I'm OK.

Having several Responsibilities + having Final Exams + Girlfriend's Birthday (Next Sunday) + Going to Hungarian Class ...

I'm very busy !!!

Right now, i'm reading for Morning Exam!!!

Understanding tourism industry. /// شناخت صنعت گردشگری

If i get excellent scores from this semester exams, Next semester will be free!

Turgal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back