Iraqi PM confirms Zarqawi death!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki has announced that militant leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has been killed.
The Jordanian-born leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq is considered the figurehead of the Sunni insurgency. Reports say he was killed in an air raid near Baghdad.
Al-Qaeda in Iraq has been blamed for scores of bombings that have killed hundreds of Shias and US forces.
Zarqawi appeared in a video earlier this year, in which he reproached the US for its "arrogance and insolence".
The BBC's Andrew North in Baghdad says that if the reports are proved to be true it will be seen as a very significant moment in the fight against the insurgency, especially as it comes early in the life of Mr Maliki's government.
(BBC News )

More:
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/08/iraq.al.zarqawi/index.html

lesofprimus said:
Another piece of sh*t flushed down the toilet.... Now for Bin Laden....

couldn't have put it better myself

syscom3 said:
I bet the conspiritorial crowd will ponder this for awhile.....

On June 8, A.D. 632, the prophet Mohammed died.

The day same day Zarqawi died too......

What a wonderful day....

This is a message to those who choose the path of violence to change their direction before it is too late:

Attachments

• _41740810_rubble_ap203b.jpg
    _41740810_rubble_ap203b.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 137
One more good thing.the oilprice go down after Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has been killed.

it's a lovely day in the nieghborwood oh would you be mine would you be mine would you be my ********** bam !

as long as the top snitch is running Iran the gas prices will elevate. C'mon Israel pound that critter into dust mites

They are now starting up crap about US soldier beating his wounded body before he died. Probably crap but even if it was, I dont give a damn. How much suffering has this twisted piece of **** caused people over the last several years. He deserves nothing more than what he got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back