Iron Maiden tour 2013

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tomo? You're a Maiden fan? You have gone waaaaay up in my estimation (not that you were ever down...)

I'd love to see them again! The last time I saw them live was when Blaze Bailey was the lead singer!

Well, you are a privileged man, Maximovitz :)

Tomo? You're a Maiden fan? You have gone waaaaay up in my estimation (not that you were ever down...)

I'd love to see them again! The last time I saw them live was when Blaze Bailey was the lead singer!

Cheers, nuuumannn :) I was on their concert 5 years ago, and enjoyed every minute of it. In Zagreb it was fine several days ago, fortunately father volunteered to drive there back (800 km all together) so brother and me were free to open up the steam, in headbanger's pit never the less :D

Awesome Tomo! I bet the concert was just cool! I'm in the process of revisiting some of their back catalogue since I won't get to see them this time; I recently picked up Brave New World and Dance of Death - prefer the latter. Not a patch on my favourite, Powerslave, though. :)

I used to watch them play in The Ruskin Arms pub back in the late 70's.

The Ruskin Arms, eh, Max, that means Paul Di'anno was on the mike then. You old geezer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back