Is there anything more beautiful than a Spitfire?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
I don't think so.

IMG_0385.gif

Cheers,

Jeff:)

Whoa. Here we go with the matters of opinion again. I think a Mosquito is more beautiful than a Spitfire. And I think a P-39 ties it. Since you asked. ;)

You guys need to get out more. Is anything more beautiful than a spitfire? of course....my high school girlfriend, Miss world, January's playmate of the month.

Is there any a/c more beautiful? well its up there, but other ac might include the A6M, the P-51, the G-55, the Fw190 or the La11 . jus to name a couple

Spits are beautiful, particularly the early marks. Personally, I prefer the Mosquito. But my vote for most beautiful aircraft goes to another De Havilland product:

g-acss5.jpg

There are aircraft more pleasing on the eye than the Spitfire. My personal favourite is the De Havilland DH.90 "Dragonfly",but nothing has the combination of looks and sound of a Merlin engined Spitfire.

I love the Bf 109 but beautiful? I think not,definitely function over form,even in its slickest form in the "Friedrich".

Cheers
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back