eBay: Italian Airforce and other users. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Baugher FE-300 Macchi C.202 Serie XIII. Previously EB-300. Foreign Equipment Branch, Technical Data Laboratory, Air Technical Service Command, Wright Field, Dayton, OH 15May44. Foreign Evaluation Center, Air Technical Service Command, Freeman Field, Seymour, IN. Renumbered as FE-498.

1664189011588.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
And again not the Legion Condor but the Aviazione Legionaria fighting against the Spanish Republic as a part of the Nationalist AF.

Savoia-Marchetti SM.82 captured beute RAF 104 Squadron

1668425014057.png

And again, not the Legion Condor plane but the Italian Aviazione Legionaria ( Italian Aviation Legion ). Judging by the squadron emblem, number and marking on the wheel spat the CR.32 belonged to the 20ª Squadriglia, XXIIIº Gruppo. The XXIIIº Gruppo "Asso di Bastoni" emblem can be found on the Fiats of the 18ª and 19ª Squadriglia. But the markings on the wheel spats were different and depended on the squadron.

Fiat CR32 squadriglia 20 XXII gruppo avion 3-2.jpg

Fiat CR32 squadriglia 20 XXII gruppo.jpg

the spurce: FIAT CR-32 CHIRRI

I know. Dont you worry about that. That is not why i type condor. When search people tend to look on conflict or a term used often. Like BoB or Condor Spain. One has to have advanced understanding of the conflict to search for Italian Aviazione Legionaria dont you think? So for the more novice researcher or interested i use condor spain.

And again, not the Legion Condor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back