It's Christmas Week

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Balshaw

Major General
Jul 20, 2009
Canberra
Only two days to go and it will all be over bar the
t7206.gif
shouting……………………………
t7203.gif
BUT
t7208.gif
……………………..before that happens, it is the season of good will, happiness and fun
t7230.gif
……………so whatever your are doing and wherever you may be……
t7250.gif
…..

TO ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MAY 2014 BE BLESSED WITH GOOD FORTUNE, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS FOR YOU ALL.

t79043.gif

Thank you Mr. Balshaw.
I will endeavor to fulfill you wishes as best as I can.
Of course, that will require the acquiescence of the old woman.
Wish me luck!

Good luck with that from me as well Paul.
And may Annie find a better school to teach in 2014!

And everyone else? May good fortune fall upon you............. but not too hard!

Best wishes to you and Hilly Vic, and to everyone else too.
Just think, come Thursday, it'll be all adverts for summer holidays, and in a few weeks, the shops will be full of Easter eggs (*), even though it'll only be February!

* Make the most of it, as that'll probably be offensive to some ****, so the name will be changed to something like 'Pagan and a later form of worship, symbol of life, in the form of a developed, but aborted, natural product of animal, specifically foul, origin, moulded from a by-product of the cocoa pod. May contain traces of nuts. Contains milk and soya extracts, consult your Doctor if you think you have allergies to any of these ingredients. For guidance only' confection !

Vic, not very politically correct you know, which is why I love it. May I wish you and yours the very same: The Merriest Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year

Attachments

• PoliticallyCorrectChristmas.jpg
    PoliticallyCorrectChristmas.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Back