It's Jan's Birthday Folks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Grattis så hemskt mycket i efterskott.
Hoppas att dagen var bra och att denna helg är full av trevligheter, såg att du fått fyra presenter

I could not have said it better! We say it with love Jan! :lol:

(I talk just like that after a few too many adult beverages)

Now you all know what the average woman in my town looks like. It is not a good place to go out in at night!

It sure seems like you had one helluva party, Jan! :D

jan.jpg

You guys, shame, what more could you ask for in a woman: Shade during the heat of summer, warmth during the cold of winter, and hundreds of folds of tissue for... your delectation and delight

Beside sex is easy: Just roll her in flour and look for the wet spot. Of course it could be expensive. Looks like she celebrates her birthday on Match 5, 6 and 7! Lotsa gifts!

Terry, you caught me, yes I was, I brought the party favors

You guys, shame, what more could you ask for in a woman: Shade during the heat of summer, warmth during the cold of winter, and hundreds of folds of tissue for... your delectation and delight

Thor nearly got banned for the Moose Knuckles in the "Breaking News" thread...and this...this!!!

Matt!! Where the eff are you, man? We NEED you!!! :lol:

BanButton.gif

Sorry for the delay, been banned from the web-site at work, and have had some problems logging in from my home laptop. Anyway, Happy belated Birthday Jan. I assume my piece of B-day cake is still in the mail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back