Its Marias Birthday

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi guys, and thank you so very very much for all the wonderful greetings, good wishes, cheers, awesome photos and all! *big squishy hug all around*
I have had a very nice couple of days. :)
Mom and dad gave me a blu-ray player, a new jacket and a great book about danish singer Anne Linnet which I'm looking forward to read. :)
The blu-ray player is awesome, I love it already, and it's being put to good use. There'sa 1 tb hdd in it and two tuners, so now I can record from my tv and watch those awesome blu-ray discs. I feel like I'm spoiled totally rotten, it's wow and awesome and fantastic and gosh and oh my and all. :D
Friday was spent just relaxing and doing exactly what I felt like doing.
The mailman arrived during the day with my present for myself - perfect timing, I had bought four different colours of Diamine fountain pen inks, and I spent a few hours playing with the inks and my pens. It was so nice to just sit, write, test and enjoy my new inks, I loved it.
I had some good food, watched a lot of tv, drank coffee, smoked way too many cigarettes and generally relaxed.
Today, I had invited my good buddy Jørn for dinner, we had a great time, chatting, talking about a lot of different things - his new job which he enjoys a lot, my trip to Greenland, which I'm still digesting the effects of in the best way possible, learning in the process about myself and my greenlandic family, and a lot of other things.
It was really nice, and Jørn spoiled me rotten with the three gift that he gave me:
The first was a book by danish comedian Thomas Wivel, called "Ventriloquist for God", it's chock-full of silly funny stuff like explanations of words with a new angle, kinda like:
Senile: Egyptian river that nobody can remember the location of.
Spiritually important: Transcendental hygiene.
How does the Tooth fairy deal with the financial crisis?
Whenever I hear a musician call out: "Is there any requests?", I don't often hear the reply "Wagner's "Der Ring des Nibelungen"!"
And so on. :D
He also gave me a dvd: School of Rock, with Jack Black, and a large danish book called "100 subcultures", which I have been thinking about buying.
SO all in all I have had a wonderful couple of days, enjoying myself and relaxing. :)
Cheers in soda, big hugs to all of you, and thank you very very much for the awesome photos, I love them all.
Kisses right back at you guys. ;) *smooch*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back