It's My 21st Birthday Today! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Hi all,

it's my 21st Birthday today! 8)
So far, I pleased myslef and purchased a T-Shirt with prewar Avia B-35 which flies over a map of Czechoslovakia from the 1938. I'll post pictures of that and also from a party that¨s gonna be on Friday. :D

Cheers!

Happy Birthday, now you can drink legally if you go on holiday to the U.S.

Whatever you do, don't do what I did. I got food poisoning on my 21st at lunchtime, so in the evening with everything organised and ordered, my friends had the party without me.

Thank you very much!
And Glider, I usually get drink-poisined but...
I partied, but it was the official one, you know... Yesterday, I've been to the US Embassy to celebrate the Independence Day... Several VIP's were there, including the Us Ambasador in the Czech Rep. Willaim J. Cabannis, a former Czech president Václav Havel, the current one Václav Klaus, some Czechoslovak WW2 RAF pilots, cadets of the Marine, politicians, etc... And as Glider is talking about food-poisioning, I overate myself that much, geez... There was some damn great food; KFC, McDonald's (I don't say that's great but the chicken wings were eeeeh....), home-made hamburgers, hot dogs, cakes, beer, whiskey, wine, everything. Even pretty and busty girls, hehe.

Attachments

• us.jpg
    us.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 131

Users who are viewing this thread

Back