I've returned from the dead. :3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes, yes you did. We all had a duel in Mexico City. CC is dead, lanc has found a new love, evan well...the less said about him the better...I've died of liver disease, les rocked out a bit too much and his head came off...and because I can't be bothered to mention everyone else they all got hit by a bus, all at the same time.

Oh yeah, and NS is Canadian and that explains it all.

heya pips, and don't think just because i've found new love with CC, well before he was killed, i won't still flirt with you........

:lol: :lol: That was the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I'm glad to be off the hiatus-thing I was on.

Pisis, good luck on your final! :) My last final was Bio.

Thanks for the welcomes. :D

NS, I never would have guessed! :D

O_O CC is back from the dead already?

I thought I was done as the object of flirting, Lanc? :O

(Hope I got everyone. :p )

O_O CC is back from the dead already?

I never did die. I faked my death and went on to become a Bulgarian spy. Then I bought a quiet cow farm but decided it was a bit boring so I started a civil war in Monaco. However they were all too rich and worried about their hairstyles so there was no fighting. I then single handedly invaded Cameroon but I wasnt evil enough to be a dictator so I left and came back home. ;)

I like the BMW in your sig Pips - Reminds me of when I was a kid - My dad bought a 501 back from Germany, I think it was a '55, but that was a sweet car, in the same style...

Attachments

• bmw_501_628.jpg
    bmw_501_628.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 624
plan_D said:
Yes, yes you did. We all had a duel in Mexico City. CC is dead, lanc has found a new love, evan well...the less said about him the better...I've died of liver disease, les rocked out a bit too much and his head came off...and because I can't be bothered to mention everyone else they all got hit by a bus, all at the same time.

Oh yeah, and NS is Canadian and that explains it all.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back