James Gandolfini dead at 51

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Famous Tony soprano quotes

•It's too bad they don't have a telethon for f---face-itis, huh? They find a cure yet?
• You leave Comley Trucking and every other f---ing item on this planet that belongs to my uncle Junior, including his hemorrhoid donut, the f--- alone.
• You don't s--- where you eat. And you really don't s--- where I eat.
• I didn't just meet you, I've known you my whole f---ing life!
• I won't pay. I know too much about extortion.
• [Responding to a proposed prostate exam] Hey, I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face.
• Well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
• The warranty on his death certificate expired two weeks ago. Your bulls--- expired along with it!
• Hey, the language! Do you blow your father with that mouth?
• The things I take pleasure in, I can't do.
• I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to s---
• What f---ing kind of human being am I, if my own mother wants me dead?
• Everyday's a gift, but does it have to be a pair of socks?
• If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.
• There's an old Italian saying: you f--- up once, you lose two teeth.
• My father was in it. My uncle was in it. Maybe I was too lazy to think for myself.
• This psychiatry s---, apparently what you're feeling is not what you're feeling and what you're not feeling is your real agenda.
• Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.
• [On Chicken Soup for the Soul] You should read Tomato Sauce for your Ass. It's the Italian version.
• All due respect, you got no f---ing idea what it's like to be Number One. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other f---ing thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end you're completely alone with it all.

He was a great entertainer

Those quotes don't make me wanna rush off and see that show, but if he was a good guy in real life then sad if he's dead.

One of the best series of all times. The Sopranos was great.

James was a great actor as well. Very likeable.

The Soprano's was a great show, you have to know a little bit of mob history and the Italian family life style that surrounds it. I'm waiting for the price to come down because i would love to buy the whole series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back