Japanese-made CGI WW2 aircraft documentaries (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very interesting video. Scenario is possible if the Kikka had made into combat.
I find it interesting in the video that some of the jets were the Kikka yet others looked like the KI-201...neither of which were intended to be armed with the German R4M rockets.

The KI-201 was to be a close copy of the Me262, the Kikka was similar to the Me262, but there were distinct differences (smaller, straighter wings, angular fuselage, etc)

Cool choice! :D

Muneo Hosaka (54) is one of the best CGI creators in my country I respect but not necessarily familiar with making movie like another CGI "movie" master Masaru Tochibayashi (51) but a greedy publisher has asked Muneo to challenge movies in Masaru's style.

I've even heard that someone was even inspired by the 343 Kokutai CGI documentary to make his own Battle of Britain CGI documentary trailer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-1DrIGlJQ

I've watched several more of them too, including one in which J7W Shidens intercept B-29's and dogfight with Mustangs. There was also one on the sinking on Prince of Wales. I don't know who made most of them, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back