Japanese Type 91F Flight Manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

proton45

Senior Airman
Jan 30, 2007
Massachusetts
Hello, This is my first share and I'm sorry to say that its all in Japanese so it may be of limited use to most people. However their seems to be a limited selection in the way of Japanese wartime manuals so I thought it might be worth it.

I didn't make this PDF and I'm sorry but I don't remember where I got it...

If anyone has a problem with me sharing this I will take it down...just let me know.

Attachments

• Type91F_FlightManual.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 953
Cool stuff, many thanks. Who knows, maybe some one will translate it to english. If you have any more, please feel free to post them.

Thanks. I have never seen this type of manual. It is full of old and difficult kanji/katakana text and with no illustration at all. If one has to understand the contents fully the only thing he/she needs is to have a real Type 91 Fighter.

The manual was prepared under the name of Baron Yoshitoshi Tokugawa, CO Tokorozawa Hiko Gakko (flying school). He was one of decendants of Shogun.

Thanks. I have never seen this type of manual. It is full of old and difficult kanji/katakana text and with no illustration at all. If one has to understand the contents fully the only thing he/she needs is to have a real Type 91 Fighter.

The manual was prepared under the name of Baron Yoshitoshi Tokugawa, CO Tokorozawa Hiko Gakko (flying school). He was one of decendants of Shogun.

That's interesting...thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back