John Kerry - Loved by the Troops!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
Got this from a USAF underground website. Classic!!!!

A picture tells a 1000 words.....

"A friend of mine serving in Iraq sent me this photo and note. I received it before Christmas, but was out of the office. Priceless story it tells....

Kerry11.JPG

"This is a true story.....Check out this photo from our mess hall at the US Embassy yesterday
morning. Sen. Kerry found himself all alone while he was over here. He
cancelled his press conference because no one came, he worked out alone
in the gym w/o any soldiers even going up to say hi or ask for an
autograph (I was one of those who was in the gym at the same time), and
he found himself eating breakfast with only a couple of folks who are
obviously not troops.

What is amazing is Bill O'Reilly came to visit with us and the troops at
the CSH the same day and the line for autographs extended through the
palace and people waited for two hours to shake his hand. You decide who
is more respected and loved by us servicemen and women!"

Again I say..."GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!"

UPDATE: My blog-friend Scott Johnson at the famous Powerline Blog has linked to this post here with a classic title: "Troops halp Jon Carry in Irak".

UPDATE 2: Michelle Malkin has linked to the post on her great site with some follow up links. Thanks Michelle.

Posted by: Scott Hennen on 12/26/2006 at 5:56 PM | Comments (133) | Permalink"

SWEET ! John is a loser and he looks like a poser pussie on his spendy road bike that he never rides but uses it for propaganda photo shoots

from my generation : you traitorous bitch ! you need to be drug like a dog to a slave labour camp

Erich, why don't you tell us how you really feel. ;) He has stuck his foot in his mouth way too many times lately. And with his track record of traitorous activity, I bet he slept with a loaded .45 under his pillow. What a fun blanket party that could have been. :evil4:

U know, when we were embarked on the USS Guadalcanal for MARG-92, there was a certain "Petty Officer" who decided that he couldnt hack it as we transited the Atlantic, so he paid some Deck Ape to snap his forearm...

Later that night, once the Blue Shirt came clean, we beat the sh!t out of said "Petty Officer" for 15 minutes.... That was later followed up by a helo trip to the Azores and a dishonerable discharge...

F U C K J O H N K E R R Y ! ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back