JU-87D cockpit and closeup pics (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
alright, guys! I'm on my last model, the Revell JU-87D Stuka.

would someone mind posting closeup exterior photos of the aircraft, and interior photos?. I shall be eternally grateful if ya do! :D

alright, guys! I'm on my last model, the Revell JU-87D Stuka.

would someone mind posting closeup exterior photos of the aircraft, and interior photos?. I shall be eternally grateful if ya do! :D

Give me a 20 minutes Trebor and I will upload a couple of Junkers Ju-87D-5 manuals that I got a couple of days ago. Should help with your pictures.

Couple of old color Ju-87D-5's from the magazine IM Focus Vol 1 in color. I do have detail shots of a Junker Ju-87G model

Attachments

• ju.JPG
    ju.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 550
  • ju1.JPG
    ju1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 413
Trebor, Micdrow, do yous till have those walk-around pictures? I look for Ju 87 cockpit details.

Many thanks in advance for any help you could offer me.
Alberto

I think these were posted somewhere on this site Alberto:

Attachments

• 18150dpiQ8.jpg
    18150dpiQ8.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 6,010
  • 16100dpi.jpg
    16100dpi.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 888
  • 17150dpi.jpg
    17150dpi.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 1,038
Many thanks but I'm specifically looking for "D" cockpit photos/drawings.
For the Stuka I'm building I got a very good and detailed Aires kit but I'm struggling to find reference material even if I got three books (thanks again to Terry) and searched the web. A lot of info on the instrument panel but very little on side panels and rear m.g. installation.
I think I will have to use some creativity ...
Cheers
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back