Judas ****ing Priest!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screaming Eagle

Senior Master Sergeant
Nov 26, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Well last night I went to see Judas Priest live. It was really great and since they never had barriers to divide gold and silver I got to go right up the front and party on in the mosh pit and it was great. Rob halford and the twin guitars of downing and tipton sounded really good. I'm hoping they will keep their promise and come back to aus soon.

Well last night I went to see Judas Priest live. It was really great and since they never had barriers to divide gold and silver I got to go right up the front and party on in the mosh pit and it was great. Rob halford and the twin guitars of downing and tipton sounded really good. I'm hoping they will keep their promise and come back to aus soon.

Great! No pics?

One thing is for sure: the day me and my wife finally immegrated, I'm going to watch every single metal band i've always dreamed to see:

Maiden, Helloween, Judas Priest, Gamma-Ray, Stratovarius Amon Amarth...etc etc there is just enough space to write it down

edd

Attachments

• nostradamus.jpg
    nostradamus.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 178

Users who are viewing this thread

Back