Jan 31, 2021 #1 fubar57 General 37,492 27,251 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada At least I think it is Attachments sondertriebwerk-jumo-109-004b1.pdf sondertriebwerk-jumo-109-004b1.pdf 16.3 MB · Views: 807
Jan 31, 2021 Thread starter #3 fubar57 General 37,492 27,251 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Thank you. I corrected the title. When I punched in the title to Google, the first hit was here...https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=2199
Thank you. I corrected the title. When I punched in the title to Google, the first hit was here...https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=2199
Jan 31, 2021 #4 CATCH 22 Tech Sergeant 2,068 4,509 Joined Sep 15, 2006 Location Canada fubar57 said: At least I think it is Click to expand... Quote: RLM designation 109-004 (the 109- prefix, assigned by the RLM was common to all reaction engine projects in WW II Germany, and was also used for German WW II rocket engine designs for manned aircraft).
fubar57 said: At least I think it is Click to expand... Quote: RLM designation 109-004 (the 109- prefix, assigned by the RLM was common to all reaction engine projects in WW II Germany, and was also used for German WW II rocket engine designs for manned aircraft).
Feb 4, 2021 #5 fshort Airman 55 21 Joined Dec 27, 2007 Location Sequim, WA Yes, I just wish the parts list for the BMW 109-003 motor would turn up - it sure would help!
Feb 7, 2021 #6 D Deleted member 68059 Staff Sergeant 1,056 3,039 Joined Dec 28, 2015 Very good document, and thank you for posting it. Just for general info "Ersatzteilliste" means "spare-parts list". ("Ersatz teil liste") Sadly I dont have much info on the BMW 109-003 so I cant help on that.
Very good document, and thank you for posting it. Just for general info "Ersatzteilliste" means "spare-parts list". ("Ersatz teil liste") Sadly I dont have much info on the BMW 109-003 so I cant help on that.
Feb 18, 2021 #9 fshort Airman 55 21 Joined Dec 27, 2007 Location Sequim, WA Hi Snautzer01: Yes, the D.(Luft)T.g. 3003 A-2, E-2 is great! I have been slowly going thru it - I just wish the drawings came with it... Regards, James
Hi Snautzer01: Yes, the D.(Luft)T.g. 3003 A-2, E-2 is great! I have been slowly going thru it - I just wish the drawings came with it... Regards, James
May 10, 2022 #10 M m13katyusa2020 Senior Airman 472 600 Joined Mar 26, 2022 There's more completed and clear Jumo-109-004 jet manuals on public websites, and I share them for interest with no profit. fubar57 said: At least I think it is Click to expand... Please download the following 8 pdf attachments: Attachments JUMO_004B-1_Lehrbild_Reihe_Printed.pdf JUMO_004B-1_Lehrbild_Reihe_Printed.pdf 4.1 MB · Views: 322 Jumo004Bedienung.pdf Jumo004Bedienung.pdf 2.2 MB · Views: 326 Me262_Engine_2.pdf Me262_Engine_2.pdf 4.7 MB · Views: 337 MotoresdeaviaciónalemanesS.G.M.-Página6-ElGranCapitán.pdf MotoresdeaviaciónalemanesS.G.M.-Página6-ElGranCapitán.pdf 9.7 MB · Views: 329 NeuerungenJumo004B-1.pdf NeuerungenJumo004B-1.pdf 2.7 MB · Views: 306 SondertriebwerkJumo109-004B1.pdf SondertriebwerkJumo109-004B1.pdf 19.3 MB · Views: 322 SondertriebwerkJumo109004B-1_schemic_drawings.pdf SondertriebwerkJumo109004B-1_schemic_drawings.pdf 4.1 MB · Views: 307 TafelnJumo004B_Printed.pdf TafelnJumo004B_Printed.pdf 3.5 MB · Views: 315 Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
There's more completed and clear Jumo-109-004 jet manuals on public websites, and I share them for interest with no profit. fubar57 said: At least I think it is Click to expand... Please download the following 8 pdf attachments: