Junkers Ju-52 Manuals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin

Attachments

• Ju-52 Fliegende.pdf
    8.7 MB · Views: 2,491
  • Ju-52 Teil 3 Leitwerk.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,610
  • Ju 52M g-5e Teil 4.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,831
  • Ju 52 Teil 6 Triebwerksgeruest.pdf
    487 KB · Views: 1,409
  • junkersju52.jpg
    junkersju52.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,496
  • Ju52 Betriebsanleitung 1939.pdf
    40.4 MB · Views: 2,456
Last edited:
here is some pictures of the Ju 52 stored at gardermoen..its a germanbuildt junkers and not a casa. this Junkers 52 took part in the spanish civil war..poland and then the attack on Norway. Its a earlybuildt Ju 52 and had the lower bucketgunnerposition during the spanish civilwar ( its mountings, ladder down and brackets are still under the floor
its a Ju 52/3m g4e werkenumber 6657
note the open roofhatch on one picture..and also the vertical that is offcenter..this is to prevent some of the torq from the three engines..this is ofcourse something that is wrong on every plastickit as then its centered..

Attachments

• Ju 52 details (4).jpg
    Ju 52 details (4).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,026
  • Ju 52 tail.jpg
    Ju 52 tail.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,048
  • restorationwork 005.jpg
    restorationwork 005.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,026
  • aircrafts from gardermoen 106.jpg
    aircrafts from gardermoen 106.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Ju 52 with blue spinners (1).jpg
    Ju 52 with blue spinners (1).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,210
Here are some of the pictures that I have. I believe it was orginally a spanish built one. The Green paint job was the old one. The Desert colors is now the new color.

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 949
  • Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 947
cool :) did you see the pictures i put in my photoalbum here from WW2 in norway..quite a few Ju 52 pics there..will post more later..also some pictures from our Ju 52 in the gardermoen album..like the cockpit and stuff

cool :) did you see the pictures i put in my photoalbum here from WW2 in norway..quite a few Ju 52 pics there..will post more later..also some pictures from our Ju 52 in the gardermoen album..like the cockpit and stuff

I will have to go and check it out and thanks again for the pictures.

here is one to match the one you put in..and a couple more.. these were taken before i mounted the sideMg`s..
what you see on that one picture is the luftwaffes casual summerwear..black helmet to boil the brain so one dont think straight and does what one is told to do..and light outfit to cool the body so that one is in operational shape

hehe

Attachments

• restorationwork 017.jpg
    restorationwork 017.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 979
  • aircrafts from gardermoen 103.jpg
    aircrafts from gardermoen 103.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,010
Last edited:
here is our Ju 52 painted up for a movie as D-AQUI( only the rear part was painted as lufthansas ju 52 was used in the rest of the shoots when flying..but thatone is missing the svastika..so that part of the lufthansa aircraft was not shown in the airborne sequencees ) all groundscenes was filmed outside our old german WW2 hangar ( sadely it was demolsihed in 2004 by the airport authority )

Attachments

• 18-12-2006 19;29;36.JPG
    18-12-2006 19;29;36.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 843
If I rember right the engines are actually made by boeing, due to the rariety of WWII engines and easier maintance. The landing gear use to be a truck axle machined to look like the orginal.

As you know getting orginal parts can be very hard. All in all I think they did a great job. The plane is now based out of Chicago, IL and usually shows up every year at the EAA.

they did a really great job..its only two or three junkers 52 today flying with original engines..( 5 flying in europa ) the ones used as subsitutes are Pratt Whitney Hornet radial engines, instead of BMW 132 engines. but thenagain..the BMW 132 engines are actually just lisencebuilt Pratt and Whitney engines..the original firstbuilt Ju 52 had three americanbuilt engines and these was prefferde used..so the german produced them and used them in the Ju 52 ( the only problem today is that most Ju 52 `s that fly with Pratt and Whithney engines have threebladed propellers..instead of two.. but the only reason ( as what i have been told by the lufthansacrew ) is that the twobladed ones make to much noise ( way more than the T-6 ) so that is why they go with the threebladed like the C-47

but it looks a bit sad with threebladed instead of two

by the look of that Ju 52 based outside chigago it seems that it has the pratt and whitney engines also.. atleast from what i can see pointing out from behind the cowling.

i will dig up the history on that tag tomorow..got it on some papers here..its now 2.30 am here and really bedtime..hehe

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back