Just a warning guys...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm not sure if you guys have heard of this, or if it even applies to outside of Canada, but Hasegawa is raising their prices by around 30% in September-October. So you might want to be like me and order any that you're looking at now.

I'm not sure if you guys have heard of this, or if it even applies to outside of Canada, but Hasegawa is raising their prices by around 30% in September-October. So you might want to be like me and order any that you're looking at now.

Heard about this a while back....the real issue in the near future will be what the hobby shops do with existing stock at old and current pricing?

There has been a shop or two here that UP the pricing on the old stock too!
Not very fair!!!...

I'm sorry to hear that but I don't buy Hasegawa kits very often.Presonaly I prefer Eduard and Tamiya kits that are cheaper comparatively.Besides many Hasegawa models are re-boxed by others and the cost of these is smaller aswell.Trumpeter can be taken into consideration too.

I know that at least one local hobby store (the one that told me about this), will not be buying them anymore, and the only way you'd get them trhough her would be ordering it in.

I'm definately gonna have to stay away from them now that I've learned this. The problem is, for stuff like the Revell Dora, none of the suppliers had it, so I HAD to go Hasegawa.

No, I went to two stores, and neither of the suppliers had ever heard of it. I have no idea how much it would have cost, but the Hasegawa's gonna cost me $45-$55, though somehow I paid $60 for my A-7, which has me wondering...

Perhaps you could have ordered it via Internet.

I looked for it there too! I was trying to find a rough price before I went and bought it, but nothing. The onle one I found was one in England worth around $40 CDN, and even then the shipping would be brutal. So I don't know if it's not available here in North America or what.

No, I went to two stores, and neither of the suppliers had ever heard of it. I have no idea how much it would have cost, but the Hasegawa's gonna cost me $45-$55, though somehow I paid $60 for my A-7, which has me wondering...

Try eBay and put a 'notification/alert' up so you are notified via email when something you want comes up for auction.

Hasegawa, while they seem to be nice kits, are a little too pricey for my budget. This isn't gonna help any.

tom

Haha, no, sorry Lucky. But I do have a question for you guys. I'm seriously considering doing "Rote 13" from JV 44 as I have the decals for it, but with all the confusion with Les' plane, what would be the correct colours for the top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back