Just saying....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
facebook_297134450jpg_zpsb8255f2d.jpg

Wow! it really is a manly thing. Now I can quit wondering about that. Hey honey, can I try on one of you biggest skirts?

Wow! it really is a manly thing. Now I can quit wondering about that. Hey honey, can I try on one of you biggest skirts?
For heavens sake, please stay away from the windows or at least close the curtains, especially if you add important fashion accessories like the SMLE and bayonet! Remember: What has been seen cannot be unseen!
Also it would be unkind to frighten the nice men in white coats by wearing your full battle ur... dress, as it were. I do understand, however, that those padded rooms are quite comfortable.

No Guys its really great the wind blows up and really allows you to feel the freedo.........I didn't just put that in print did I? Dear do you have anything in black and pink?

What is it with Lucky and his constant "pink and fluffy"? A cotton candy fetish? Inquiring minds want to know. No I don't! What am I saying...

Alls I know is I gotta rub my brain on tree bark now to get that image outta me head!

You may try Lucky13's suggestions, but whatever you do, do not use the old pressure-washer-in-the-ear.
-Don't ask me how I know that.

(bacon ... Oops. Dang it. Wrong thread.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back