Just thought that I'd ask....super heroes!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anti-Kardashian Man!!! Sent to kick ass on a Karsashian whenever they do something annoying, which is pretty much daily.

"G.I. Combat with the Haunted Tank" !!!!!

15172-1820-16920-1-g-i-combat.jpg
hauntedtank.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmm... *ponders loadly with the sounds of cogs and gears meshing ..slowly*
Batfink,
Rogue Trooper,
Imperius Dictato; Princeps Hekate crew,
Pussiman ...fighting crime with his L'Majoria of Justice (inspired by Stephen Lynch's song 'Superhero') ..and certainly not 'Valtraxman' with the 'Pus of Justice'.

Mm to be a total pedant, those two tanks are different, ones a Sherman (M5?), the others a Stuart (M3?). ...I suppose being a haunted tank, it can change itself to any allied type..

Last edited:
Adolf Kaufmann, form the 'Adolf' graphic novel/book series
Robo Hunter,
Bluntman Cronic,
Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt 'The Ghosts' Tanith 1st (and Only) Regiment, Imperial Guards, from Dan Abnets 'Gaunts Ghosts' series of Black Library's W40K novels. Ibram Gaunt info

Last edited:
Space Ghost, aha, I remember that, didn't he occasionally 'host' it like a US show host? I sort-a found/felt that 'Frisky Dingo' had a similar inspired feel too it like SG did/does

Space Ghost, aha, I remember that, didn't he occasionally 'host' it like a US show host? I sort-a found/felt that 'Frisky Dingo' had a similar inspired feel too it like SG did/does

Yeah, I forgot about the original, I meant Space Ghost Coast to Coast, that was the talk show version.

When did Thor become a demi God, as Mr. Stark puts it in the movie....??

In Norse mythology, Thor (from Old Norse Þórr) is a hammer-wielding God associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing, healing and fertility.

Another thing, when did Hawkeye show up, the only bow and arrow super hero I remember is the Green Arrow...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back