K-14/MK-18 wiring diagram (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Virtual_pilot

Banned
Jul 2, 2007
Hello all, my first post here.

I am looking for WIRING DRAWINGS for this gunsight, have already noticed that there was a manual posted somwhere on this forum but I need to know how to actually connect everything.

Thanks in advance.

Knowing the voltage supied to the gunsight would be also appreciated

Thank you too

Knowing the voltage supied to the gunsight would be also appreciated

Thank you too

Not to dredge up an insanely old thread, but I just picked one of these up off of E-Bay and have been working on restoring it. I've got the lenses back in place and its all looking good, so sorting the wiring out now.

The voltage (and some other useful info) I was able to track down in an old Popular Mechanics ad for surplus sights. It looks like it takes anywhere from 14-22 volts (the lightbulbs seem to have been available in multiple voltages for this reason):

mk18.jpg

It says AC or DC which I find a little confusing, as I didn't think anything could be "either" :)

The same magazine has surplus Rolls Royce Merlin V12s for $200 new in the crate, THAT has all sorts of potential for fun (assuming they still honor the pricing ;) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back