kgambit: Someone's Missing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

javlin

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2007
MS
Anybody heard from Dwight(kgambit) lately?I know that tha Carolinas got flooded some along the coast line some 2weeks ago with up to 24" of rain in a week but hes been Awol since 8/16???

Last time he was on the forum was Aug 19th. I took the liberty of changing your thread title to perhaps get his attention if he does log back in.

Last edited:
I don't have anything for him. I looked online and the last time he was on ARC Air Discussion Forums was on Aug 17th and I cannot find anything else on him.

If the mods have access to his e-mail addy? It might be possible to do a search on it and find his last name or at least what city he is in. I though I remember him saying he lives 3 hours east of Hamlet NC, which I think puts him near the coast.

Last edited:
That sounds David like something happened to drop off of two forums basically the same day.The rains and tropical wave did not occur till late September.I hope he is OK and all it could be a family emergency elsewhere also.

I was speaking to him just a couple of days ago, via e-mail. He's been sick lately, but some meds have cleared it up. Still alive and kicking.

Reports of my demise have been grossly exaggerated. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The flooding on the Carolina's didn't affect us at all - we're actually in Western Carolina at around 2600 ft elevation and it would take a deluge of biblical proportion to affect us.

As CV mentioned, I have been really sick. The meds are helping I'm still not 100% back yet. The biggest problem was that it is respiratory which meant I had to avoid anything which might irritate it - including any paint or airbrush fumes. :(

But the illness didn't keep me offline, my computer did. My PC started having problems at about the exact same time that I started getting sick AND when our property tax bill came in the mail. I couldn't afford to get the PC completely repaired or get a new one until after the tax bill was paid which took a little time. I was able to stay in touch with CV by using the computer at the local library but with the illness that was a major pain.

I finally got the PC back up and running a little while ago, so at least I shouldn't be incommunicado any longer.

Thanks for all the concern guys. Much appreciated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back