Kill Symbols

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 19, 2006
FL
The mods should have a way to tally "kills" . Victory marks.

Adding graphics to the siggy would be too much work but not if it's in the siggy text.

Every time a mod gets a kill, he places a "*" in his siggy text.

Nice idea but not feasible for myself, as I'd have 60+ "*" marks in my siggy....

it didn't stop the Luftwaffe... an "X" means 10..

or maybe they should have grounded Hartman after they ran out of room on his tail?

XXXXXX***

I used to have this at the bottom of my siggy a long time ago, some of u may remember it....

Attachments

• zzzMeatballlsNew1a.gif
    zzzMeatballlsNew1a.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 516
Yeah, I remember that Dan.

All in all it is a good idea but with the amount that actually gets deleted we will rapidly need "L" and "C" and perhaps even "M". I think it would almost end up too cluttered in the siggies with the amount of stuff that would be added (with the group builds and what is already there)...

It's cool... kill marks are too "butch"

Maybe a rainbow icon for every person you welcome? Panda Bear?

.:lol:

Better to mark some positive things which are happening on the forum (like group builds for example) instead of negative... Spammers are annoying enough without counting how many have been deleted. Besides some members get themselves banned (for whatever reason) only temporary and then they are allowed to participate again. How would you mark that kind of "kill"?

Anyway, I would stick to the Group Build icons for they promote friendship among members.

The thing is, so many of us "older" mods do not even know how many there are. They were all lost in the many different forum change overs and everything. I personally do not care to advertise it anyhow...

We (or at least I) know you mods are doing a great job fighting the spammers, no need for kill marks.

If it was for me, you could just delete all of their post. I don't see the purpose of changing them and leave them around.

The thing is, so many of us "older" mods do not even know how many there are. They were all lost in the many different forum change overs and everything. I personally do not care to advertise it anyhow...

Yep, it is a bit superfluous.

We (or at least I) know you mods are doing a great job fighting the spammers, no need for kill marks.

If it was for me, you could just delete all of their post. I don't see the purpose of changing them and leave them around.

I delete a few and leave a few. Would agree though but everyone needs a laugh every now and again :evil4:

My God... some of you guys think too much.. are you robots? Lighten up!

Of course it's not needed. :rolleyes:

I'd say it's too frivolous to be considered superfluous - it's not an attempt to present useful information. A tally serves no purpose other than a chuckle.

No purpose what-so-ever and does not merit anymore thought than the spammers themselves. It was more of funny notion that occurred to me rather than serious suggestion that merits dissection.

:|

My God... some of you guys think too much.. are you robots? Lighten up!

Of course it's not needed. :rolleyes:

I'd say it's too frivolous to be considered superfluous - it's not an attempt to present useful information. A tally serves no purpose other than a chuckle.

No purpose what-so-ever and does not merit anymore thought than the spammers themselves. It was more of funny notion that occurred to me rather than serious suggestion that merits dissection.

:|

You always seem to me a very serious man, Frank :lol:

You always seem to me a very serious man, Frank :lol:

Touche...

OK.. is this an intervention? Yes, sometimes I am too serious.

... and thanks Dan.... I strive to make the world a "more cute" place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back