Lancaster ED603

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hunting for bones to bury

I do not get cross often at boards like this. But this is ffing to much.
First how well you know what the Netherlands have done and does to retrive the fallen? Obviously nothing at all you silly git.

Could you have known,,? Well a 3 year old with a phone an 2 minutes could have.
So are you a special child or just ignorant?

Really i a am sicked by these remarks. This country has been paying its debts by getting the dead out of the meadows forrests and seabeds.
In death there is no distiction, so all effords are made to give the dead there names back. German or Allied.

Bonehunters... go wash your mouth and read a little about this subject

I do not get cross often at boards like this. But this is ffing to much.
First how well you know what the Netherlands have done and does to retrive the fallen? Obviously nothing at all you silly git.

Could you have known,,? Well a 3 year old with a phone an 2 minutes could have.
So are you a special child or just ignorant?

Really i a am sicked by these remarks. This country has been paying its debts by getting the dead out of the meadows forrests and seabeds.
In death there is no distiction, so all effords are made to give the dead there names back. German or Allied.

Bonehunters... go wash your mouth and read a little about this subjec

Never said they were grave robbers you over reacting KNOBTWAT, i know cause Ive been on recoveries in Europe and the pacific!!! the Dutch Government is doing a great job of the recovery of bones to bury with the closer of the missing crews, my reply was to guy asking about the wreckage, YES most times it is being scrapped to prevent it being a shipping hazard in the future , once the recovery has taken place. and most times once they get it to shore its only fizzed oxidized metals anyways. Your profile says it all!! get a griptwit
the important

Neergestortte lancaster uit 1943 wordt uit IJsselmeer gehaald: 'Behoorlijk nog wat graafwerk'

Wall build pumping dry parts start to show.

1699687653405.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back