Latest slideshow- T-28 Trojans

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
My latest creation. I am getting prepared to do a 3 day shoot with T-34s on May 1-3, so I'm getting in the mood...

Attachments

• Trojans and Hoovers_high.wmv
    12.9 MB · Views: 164
Cheers guys. T-28s are a real blast. I am donating some photos to the T-28 foundation, who are also working on a T-28 documentary. I can't put my finger on what it is about the T-28, but I became enamored with it from the first time I saw one. If I could afford any warbird, the T-28 would be the one I would get.

Aaaaargh....criminal waste !!!!!!!....at least two empty seats !!!!!

Damn !

Stunning set of shots there Eric. I agree about the '28, its just soooo...big and pugnacious... and that great exhaust note from the three into three system that I've seen (I'm assuming thats a standard fit ?).

I have a great memory of sitting underneath the wing of a parked '28 at Oshkosh back 2004, when a flight of five landed and trundled up in neat line astern, to where I was sat before turning right and parking up in perfect line abreast. Lovely sound and spectacle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back