Led Zeppelin: Favourite Album?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maximowitz

Tech Sergeant
Jun 30, 2008
London, England.
I note there's one or two Zeppelin fans on this forum... so, which one is your favourite album?

...and why? Does it bring back pleasant memories of the past? Did you see them in concert?

Attachments

• ECKings.jpg
    ECKings.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 3,496
Last edited:
Physical Graffitti is my all-time fav...

Their other albums are good, and some might argue much better than Physical Graffitti...but that album has "Kasmir", which is a powerful song...as well as this being out at the time I was in high school...

Good memories of good times!

I have to go with IV, Black Dog, When the Levee Breaks and of course Stairway.

Physical Graffiti would be my 2nd, because of Kashmir. I loved it when Plan and Page redid it with some mid eastern instruments and voices. I still have all my albums with II being my favorite cover.

Saw them at Earl's court in 1975 as a youngster. Always liked the fourth album but that probably reflects my age more than anything.
Steve

Led Zeppelin? Who dat!? :)

My personal fav is Zep III. Kinda raw, kinda folky. To be honest there isn't one album or even one song by them that I can't stand. But, of course, since I was in a Zep tribute band, I'm biased. :)

Has anyone seen the bridge?
Wheres that confounded bridge?!!!

Plant. Had the permed and frosted hair along with the flowery shirts. Just before I went original with big hair bands in the early '80s. called ourselves 'Coda' was one band - another was 'Alibi'.

"Coda". I was working in Italy,with Ligabue, a few years ago and a friend of a friend who owned or managed an Irish bar in Firenze gave me one of their albums! I've just found it in my attic (sorry!). "Halfway to heaven" is that you?
I don't think Coda is that rare a name but you never know.
Small world if it is.
Steve

Thank heavens for that. I can now say that the album I have by your namesakes is seriously C**P.
Cheers
Steve

Which album? Some Zep albums are better than others and while I realise it's a matter of taste I'd be hard pressed to describe any of them as "cr*p".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back