Led Zeppelin Reunion!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Led Zeppelin has renionited for a Tour starting in November in London, England.

"dancing days are here again, because the three surviving members of Led Zeppelin are finally getting back together! Yep, hard rock fans still dazed and confused by recent news of the long-delayed Van Halen reunion have even more reason to celebrate, now that this even longer-delayed reunion is reportedly in the works. Incredibly, according to NME.com, frontman Robert Plant is in talks this week with fellow Led Zep legends Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones about a Zeppelin tour that'll hopefully kick off in London this November. Presumably late drummer John Bonham's son, Jason Bonham (last seen banging skins for celebreality band Damnocracy on VH1's Supergroup), will fill in behind the drumkit for the Zep trek; since Damnocracy mouthpiece Sebastian Bach is busy trying to launch a hip-hop career on MTV's Celebrity Rap Superstars (more on that HERE), we're guessing Damnocracy are on indefinite hiatus and Jason will therefore thankfully be free"

Sept. 2-10: Death, Taxes Zeppelin - That's Really Week

Sweet!

I just missed them back in '80, so I ended up having to go to a Plant concert in '90. I would love to see The Mighty Zep in concert, much more so than Van Halen (seen them three times already). IMHO, no other group represents "rock-n-roll" more so than Zep.

BTW, pbfoot, who died in '75? Bonham didn't leave us until '80, so it wasn't Bonzo . . .

Well unless you live in London or wish to fly to London you will miss out again. In a press conference Robert Plant anounced that the reunion is deffinatly taking place but it will be for only one show and that show is in London for a benifit for there one time producer.

Sweet!

I just missed them back in '80, so I ended up having to go to a Plant concert in '90. I would love to see The Mighty Zep in concert, much more so than Van Halen (seen them three times already). IMHO, no other group represents "rock-n-roll" more so than Zep.

BTW, pbfoot, who died in '75? Bonham didn't leave us until '80, so it wasn't Bonzo . . .
It was 77 I believe and it was Plants kid who passed away I had to look that up cuz I couldn't remember

Dre Alder, do you know if they are going to play in Asia? Perhaps a city or two in Japan?

I´d like to see them...although i had heard people mentioning this band in the past, it was not until very recent that i really "discovered" it; especially "Achilles Last Stand" which is my song of these past weeks...can get tired of playing it. Everything is brilliant: the guitar, the bass, the drums and the way Robert Plant´s lyris flow along with the music..."it was an April morning when they told us we should go...".

"Achilles Last Stand" is in the process of becoming one of my favorite songs ever.

I never thought that they were all that good in concert. Kinda sloppy. Only The Hammer was consistent and it turns out he was the most F'd up. :lol:

They were kinda the opposite of The Who. Their albums were dang good, but live they took on a different persona and became this punk/heavymetal/album rock band with few comparisons on stage.

Dre Alder, do you know if they are going to play in Asia? Perhaps a city or two in Japan?

I´d like to see them...although i had heard people mentioning this band in the past, it was not until very recent that i really "discovered" it; especially "Achilles Last Stand" which is my song of these past weeks...can get tired of playing it. Everything is brilliant: the guitar, the bass, the drums and the way Robert Plant´s lyris flow along with the music..."it was an April morning when they told us we should go...".

"Achilles Last Stand" is in the process of becoming one of my favorite songs ever.

Sorry Udet but they are only doing one concert and one concert only. They said they may do another in Ireland next November.

I had tickets for the Philadelphia concert when Bonham died and poof! I feel your pain, Pb.

The concert has been postponed until Dec 10 because Jimmy broke a finger. And Plant said this was it, he was retiring. :cry:

Matt, they were sloppy as hell onstage and Jimmy was a sloppy player but he was a d*mn good producer, had an ear for sound. Listen to "Ten Years Gone" and count how many guitar tracks!

Well, they played and started with "Good Times, Bad Times" something they hardly played live. But talk about facing your age! Man am I getting old when my favorite band looks like this!
:lol:

Led Zeppelin Roars Back in Reunion Show - AOL News

Attachments

• zep2007a.jpg
    zep2007a.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4,841
  • zep2007b.jpg
    zep2007b.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,230

Users who are viewing this thread

Back