LesOfPrimus' IL2 Video Clips.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Hugh, thanks Marcel... I gotta agree with u concerning the bail outs and the damn raft glitch.... But its part of the story so I do the best I can with what I got.....

And did so very well. I like youre sense of timing in your vids. It really is not easy. And I'm really at a los how you do this with a game, where you cannot control anything but your own aircraft. Kuddo's for that!

Another good couple of vids Les, congrats on the A.I./Mission Editor work involved; I don't suppose some of these close to historical missions you've done are available to 'fly' in?

I can see it now 'Les Semi-Historical Missions v4.08m/v4.09 blah blah'...

LOL, thanks for the comments....

None of the missions Ive made are available.... I cant even figure out how to send one of my missions to someone else or post them up...

I cant find them in the IL2 folder........

And in all the "real" historical vids Ive done, the mission is actually several portioned missions that Ive had to make to get the damn AI to cooperate...

Hi Les-

Your latest video was intriguing and enthralling, impressive what you can do with the IL-2 platform.

The vid showed Beurling shooting up the parachute of his vanquished foe. I recall Beurling was a very aggressive pilot, as the vid depicts, but historically did Beurling shoot at enemy pilots under their parachutes?

Thanks for posting.

PG

Definately an aggressive proponent of 'Enemy dead don't fight again". Sort of glad he was on our side during WWII. Then again 'Chivalry' in all its forms, was only really guide of morals for the 'perfect warrior' since we humans aren't.

Any Winter War/Continuation War or Danish Invasion vids in the pipe Les; assuming there's some WIP 409m compatible mods in testing?

Last edited:
I havent dropped the new patch yet and my comp is acting up when playing Il2 for some reason...

Im in the middle of workin up Black Sunday for III/JG54 at the moment, but with IL2 acting up at the moment, its a time sucking black hole....

I have been wanting to do a winter video recently, so maybe we can come up with something, a certain dogfight with enough ref material to make it right perhaps???

OK Guys... Ive gotten bored waiting around for the skin work to get done for the III.JG54 project, so........

How this one started off is that 2 of my sons pals, while overhearing a discussion I was having with my son, had no idea that the Japanese flew their planes into Allied Warships during the Pacific War...

"Whats a Kamikaze attack??" asked one of them....

So I decided to put one together, loosely based on historical research.... From takeoff to landing, the video follows one pilot's efforts to halt a large Japanese armada attacking his Task Force....

I love the spinning Betty clips, comments are always appreciated....

Music is Before I Forget by Slipnot...

120457.jpg

Attachments

• 10 Dan's Forget This.wmv
    52.8 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back