Let's go to hell !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
It's not a surprise for anyone, we'll all go to hell. But in which level ? Pass this test to know where you'll end up.

Dante's Inferno Test - Impurity, Sin, and Damnation

Personnaly, I did it very honestly and the little Heretic bastard that I am ended up in the 6th level - the City of Dis - out of 10 (0 being the Purgatory and 9 being Cocytus).

In which level will you be ?

"Level 6 - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."

P.S. Ironically, I completed the test a second time and answered the questions the worst I could... I ended up in the 7th level. Oh, well...

Allright guys, all these little tests are starting to get out of hand. A few are okay but every day someone is posting another one.

Come on now. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle one? Its getting stupid...

Allright guys, all these little tests are starting to get out of hand. A few are okay but every day someone is posting another one.

Come on now. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle one? Its getting stupid...

I'm sorry, Adler... I didn't know there was so many peoples spamming the forum with those kind of tests.

I just found it on an other forum and I thought it would be fun... It won't happen again. At least, not from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back