Liberty Belle visits Dallas! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
Apr 27, 2008
Hurst, Texas
This weekend, the B-17 "Liberty Belle" will be at Cavanaugh Flight Museum in Addison...I dunno what times they're gonna be taking off (Sat and Sun flights...I'll be goin probably on Saturday), but I plan on bein there for at least one of them! Can't afford to fly in her, but I can at least drool from the ground and take lots of pics.

Anyone else in the DFW area plannin on goin?

Tell you what RA.....

I know we missed out on meeting up at the Alliance air show. If I stay in town, I'll let you know and I'll go out there. Hopefully we could go at the same time. Thanks for posting this. I would never have known.

Heh. I just happened to be walking through the livingroom when my wife had the news on...they did a small piece on the plane. I wouldn't have known myself, otherwise!

Yeh I posted a video from channel 8 on the Liberty Belle on another thread. They took up a B-17 pilot, it was quite moving. Some good shots from inside and out.

I'm *planning* on bein at Cavanaugh around 10-ish tomorrow mornin (who knows, with a baby in the backseat!). If anyone else is thinkin about goin, PM me and we can swap cell-phone #'s (I have one now!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back