List of good things USA (and Allies) have done in Iraq (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
Nov 5, 2005
Winnipeg
All we ever hear on news is about all the negitive things USA (and Allies) have done or caused in Iraq. How about we hear some of the great things they have done in Iraq. Please give as many examples as you can and be detailed.

I am so tired of all the negitive comments, lets hear some good ones.

Not going to get a thing from me because people like Civettone will only come on in and say things like "A reporter that I know said that he has not heard of that so it cant be true".

Not worth the arguement to me.

Not going to get a thing from me because people like Civettone will only come on in and say things like "A reporter that I know said that he has not heard of that so it cant be true".

Not worth the arguement to me.

Oh I was certainly not trying to start any arguements....that was the last thing I thought would happen. I just wanted some people here, who know more about it then I, to actually tell us some of the "good" things that have been done by the USA in Iraq. I just hate all the negitive comments that we hear in the news around the clock.

I say if anyone has negitive comments about this subject then post them some other place. This thread is or was made for people to post positive comments.

Good comments only, this is not a debate thread.

Show your support for the USA and her Allies here or get lost.

:evil:

(I was really hoping that you Chris, Dan, Eric and Joe would really support this thread and add to it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back