Lockheed Constellation Manual (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

usafmsgtret

Airman
Jun 22, 2008
Midcoast Maine, USA
I'm looking for a flight manual for the Lockheed Constellation and/or C-121. My PDF files were deleted accidentally. Any help is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, Ron's Tailwheel site was destroyed, which is where I originally obtained it. Thanks.

Last edited:
HI, i have this manual but would it be ok to post it? If some one gives me the ok, i would gladly post it, as i downloaded allot but never posted anything. Tom

I'm looking for an Erection and Maintenance manual for any member of the Constellation family to research some engineering data from. Thanks.

Public Constelletion related manuals:

an alternate link with access code 1234

Disclaimer: These items are shared for reference, sharing for non-profitable use only.
This manuals and blueprints are not meant to be used for current update material for certification / repair, but make an excellent reference for the scholar, collector, modeler or aircraft buffs .... For proprietary reasons we generally only provide manuals on long-time out-of-production Aircraft / Engines / Helicopter. The information is for reference only and we do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of any manuals.

Reference herein to any specific commercial products by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is not meant to imply or suggest any endorsement by, or affiliation with that manufacturer or supplier. All trade names, trademarks and manufacturer names are the property of their respective owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back