London Transportation

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Just a question for all our British members, especially those that live in London or travel to London regularly.

Are there any special tickets that can be bought for public transportation i.e. Buses, The Tube, etc...?

Me and my wife are about to travel to London in a few weeks and we were wondering if there was anything like this. For example in Paris you can get 4 day passes for about 30 Euros and you can ride on all Subways, Street Cars and Buss's during this time all day long.

I have been to London, but when I was there before I did not look into these things.

Sure would love to meet up for a Pint with anyone from this forum while I am in London. We will have to exchange cell phone numbers and all.

Jan you should drive down from Glasgow...

Well I will be heading out next week for London. Won't be online until then due to a rock festival that I will be attending.

If there is anyone living in London or who might be in London, who would like to meet up for a Pint, send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back