Looking for a B-17G parts catalog on DVD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi

I suggest you to buy from Boeing B-17G 1948 Parts Catalog

This are good reproduction reliable and are North America Company and we need to help each other instead of .....

You can pay anyway you want and you are Guaranty you get what is listed

This Guy are professional guys Not Anonymous Ebay Sellers on the market since 1964 .. .

The Guys that Jerry suggest is a Photographer with passion for Airplane ..

The manuals are fulls of watermarks insult to any logic and NOT Complete because this guy delete wight pages ( I suppose he does not know international rules for technical writers ) and he does NOT know what he is doing proof is how and what he sell etc. ........ It such a mess what he sell .
May I know who is the guy that want to Buy Boeing B-17 manuals full of watermark with web site seller ..

May be Boeing should be aware .. and the print out is horrible because all manual is manipulate from the original

Most of guys sell manual on ebay are scam artist clear like the shiny sun in a beautiful day ..

There is even someone in UK with multiple Ebay id that sell manuals that download from this site

You can check it out longchalk-64 items - Get great deals on RARE VEHICLE TECHNICAL MANUALS, MILITARY ARCHIVES - plans etc. items on eBay.co.uk Shops!

Ebay Seller of Manuals on CD are a rip off at list 90 %

I suggest to relay in Company with a solid Background .. Legal Company like

Essco Aircraft Manuals and Pilot Supplies. We are the Aircraft Manual People.
Or
eFlightManuals.com, LLC - Leading Supplier Of Military, Civilian And Commercial Aircraft Manuals
Or
AIRCRAFT MANUALS

or few others

Or you can buy from AMAZON

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0027R48SO/?tag=dcglabs-20

100 % protection and satisfaction no craps from ..

Amazon kick out immediately any one mess around with buyers

Professional guys that do this business to make a living since long time

Without this guys nobody can play this game ...

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There is even someone in UK with multiple Ebay id that sell manuals that download from this site

You can check it out longchalk-64 items - Get great deals on RARE VEHICLE TECHNICAL MANUALS, MILITARY ARCHIVES - plans etc. items on eBay.co.uk Shops!

Hi
please could you post here the links for this site for the :-

the merlin parts manual

and

the original spitfire bluepriints plans,

advertised in the link you posted.

I appear to have missed them on this site, and would like to download these.:)

thanks
jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone

Hi
please could you post here the links for this site for the :-
the merlin parts manual
and
advertised in the link you posted.
I appear to have missed them on this site, and would like to download these.:)

thanks
jerry

Just a bump

jerry

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone

Just a bump

jerry

Can luckyone explain the following -

with your track record for bizzare and dissproven previous claims (check out luckyones other posts) what is it you hope to gain from inflamatory posts such as this ?
Im familiar with a lot of organizations providing material like this.Ive used most of them and find the majority offer a decent service

What does strike me the service you try to tout, has an alarmingly similar style of english writing to yours.This I can verify as Ive had actual contact with them over various orders. In fact i would be certain you are the very same person, and if not the exact person someone with an identical Englsih language style. couple that with your attempted Canvassing and its fair to say this is more than coincedence.

Furthermore your slants on other sellers also give you away - some you cloud in a delicate way such as firstly highlighting the more expensive suppier then convinently providing your own.
Personnaly I WOULD ALLWAYS use the ebay sellers as forum users here show the protection is better,I dont see the other sellers on here spreading nonsecence as you do, I guess they have more style.
military-manuals,longchalk-64,ronchan_1949 ,and machone are perfectly good sellers and I can also say their decent command of english reasures me they will not play silly beggers!

just realised ive answered my own question!

any one else see the coincedence with these posts?

Hi

military-manuals,longchalk-64,ronchan_1949 ,and machone are perfectly good sellers

I can honestly say i have used these sellers and had a good service.:D

Getting back to interesting stuff, could anyone else post the links on this forum to :-

the merlin parts manual
and

If not it looks like I will be spending some money soon.:cry:

cheers
Jerry

Hi gang,

I bought from ebay user id "longchalk-64". His stuff was garbage. Most of his stuff was ripped off from this or other websites where the info is available for free. Most were scans of a copy, thus vary dark pictures, no color, very poor quality. I actually sent them back and had to file a complaint to get a refund.

Military-manuals is not as bad, but most of his stuff is heisted as well from other websites.

The worst, by far is a man named Fortunato Sicuro. He lives in Richmond Hill, suburb of Toronto. He also resides in Italy. He always has 3-5 ebay ids and sells scanned manuals, aircraft videos and other aircraft related documents. He heisted stuff from everyone he could. Things listed on here have turned up on his ebay store. I bought an item from him about 7 years ago. The situation from the purchase went, well, not good. He threatened to "cut my balls off." He was kicked off ebay and opened several other accounts within the month.

machonemanuals on ebay is the same. Nearly everything he has are heisted scans from either Peter Gill, Steve Rhode, Peter Ewbank or myself. I too once sold digital manuals on ebay, only to have them ripped off by others (pdf security is useless). I have collected for over 20 years and have @ 5000 actual manuals.

Just some history on ebay users, past and present.

Hi
I have to admitt, That I personally can not see all this about 'my scans',etc.

I find even more so strange, is about people claiming copyrights on manuals.

If I bought an old book, then scanned it and sold the scans, I would expect to be done by the original work producer/publisher as having stolen his work.( copyright = life +50yrs of the original author )

Most of the RAF manuals are all in the National archives in London or the RAF Museum, both of which have copyright on these items, but as I understand it allow sharing for non commercial use.

Likewise I believe all the american manuals are in public domain.
And luftwaffe stuff is third reich material, and as such has no copyright.

Anyway my rant over,
I'm back off to the important stuff of reading manuals..:D

cheers
Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I too agree, the copyright thing is ridiculous. All the old manuals are in public domain; only the manuals of current aircraft in service have copyright issues.

I think it just bugs some people (more than others) that they bought the original, scanned it, then have someone else begin reselling the manual they scanned.

Hope the B-17G Parts is a good one Seesul.

Have fun and back to looking over my XB-47 manual!

Cheers!

J

sir -

i am longchalk-64 and i request you identify which ebay transaction you refer too as i make great efforts to satisfy all fellow enthiusiasts.
I also ask what it is you hope to gain from your attacks on my name and the others you mention?
I supply material on a optical media for various archives and i do so at extreemly low prices with genuine and sincere intent.
I strongly object to your remarks and ask you to qualify these remarks directly to me

i strongly object to your comments
I find this dissapointing and I thank fellow enthusiasts or bringing my attention to this.
If you have proof of your aqusations id like to see it.

As ever I assure felow enthusiasts of my best attention

sincerlly longchalk-64

11/11/2010

no responce from the 'detractor' no supprise

I say again I assure past.present and future buyers of my best attention

thank you for your support

Last edited:
no reply from you bronco!

Ive contacted you with a request you qualify your claims. no supprise that you have not responded.

your comments are unfounded any further nonscence from you and I will take appropriate action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back