Looking for pictures of aircraft and pilots in Air Group 12 on board the Randolph and Franklin from December 1944-March 1945

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TBeissel

Recruit
Dec 15, 2019
Looking for pictures of aircraft and pilots in Air Group 12 on board the Randolph and Franklin from December 1944-March 1945. My Father in law Charles W. Harris brought no pictures home.

Thank-you for you time; I have looked at these pictures. I have been told that there are pictures available in microfiche in Washington DC. My wife and I are making every effort to explore every lead we can. My father in law passed in 2015 and was always reluctant to talk about the War and would rarely sit for a picture. He returned to the farm and never flew again until a grandson's wedding in 2000. This reluctance coupled with being attached to the Air Group and not ships company, the fire in St. Louis, the Franklin bombing and subsequent leadership failure and controversy created by Gehres have all made this a difficult task. Thanks again for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread