Looking for WWI and WWII Parts as a Gift

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

billbradle

Recruit
Dec 13, 2010
Our son just returned to B52s after being an Air Liaison Officer for three years. He is hard to buy for so looking for parts (small) or instruments or anything unique that would make a great gift as a paperweight or something to hang on the wall. Not sure if there are any sites to check. Any help is appreciated and no idea too wacky

Our son just returned to B52s after being an Air Liaison Officer for three years. He is hard to buy for so looking for parts (small) or instruments or anything unique that would make a great gift as a paperweight or something to hang on the wall. Not sure if there are any sites to check. Any help is appreciated and no idea too wacky

Try Wentworth Aircraft Salvage or Aviation Warehouse. You may not find a WW2 relic at the first place but you may find a basic flight instrument or piece of an airplane. Also try E Bay.

I would have to agree with looking on eBay. You can find just about anything. I found enough WWII aircraft instruments there to put together an entire control panel

I would have to agree with looking on eBay. You can find just about anything. I found enough WWII aircraft instruments there to put together an entire control panel
Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back