Looking for your dog ? Turn off the light !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't get into screwing with mother nature. Something really bad is going to turn up one day.
I have to agree...

They are already working on a Mammoth genome, which is nearly complete, especially after discovering the intact baby Mammoth recovered recently.

If that weren't enough, they've recovered actual soft-tissue material from an entombed T-rex femur fossil and wouldn't you know it, they're considering reconstruction of it's genome as well.

A Mammoth I can understand...but a T-rex?

Oh that just cannot be a good thing at all...

I have to agree...

They are already working on a Mammoth genome, which is nearly complete, especially after discovering the intact baby Mammoth recovered recently.

If that weren't enough, they've recovered actual soft-tissue material from an entombed T-rex femur fossil and wouldn't you know it, they're considering reconstruction of it's genome as well.

A Mammoth I can understand...but a T-rex?

Oh that just cannot be a good thing at all...

A T-Rex ? Better buy myself some artillery...

Well thank god we've finally taken care of this issue and created them!! Now we can devote all our time working on "sharks with fricken lasers on their heads".

I just picture a bunch of hippies partaking natures bounty with a black light on enjoying watching the colors sniffing each other's butts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back