Lucky13 is gonna be pi##ed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry e i served in the U.S. NAVY SAME AS CHARLES we cant be poms or Aussies were SEAMEN (not to be confused with the other spelling or meaning of said word):D

Still your gonna have to deal with one pissed off skirt wearin person that absolutly respects and adores Mr. C Sucks to be you guys:D :D :D

Well its bloody Tuesday Njaco. Sue as for bringing Wednesday one day forward. As for Lucky being PISSED Wilbur. He is a big boy he will get over it. Lucky has to except there is disappointments in life. And this is one of those times

Oh okay if you say so, but me personnally i dont want to be on the recieving end of this one:shock: lucky treats Mr C pretty well same as i do ALWAYS respect your elders:D

It'll be slightly less respect from my side from now on.....Mr C, will from now on be known as C.....:lol: :lol:
As for wearing a "skirt".....I resent that remark...

Lucky said:
Just because you like wearing skirts, stockings and suspenders mate.....
How fu*kin dare u even whisper the notion that I wear fu*kin suspenders... I was just kidding around here in this thread, and u go and get real fu*kin insulting and accuse me of doing something that I belittle my Old Man about....

Dude, if u wanna take it to the next level, be my guest... I suddenly feel the need to ass rape some cocky fu*kin member right about now anyways....

But I will fu*kin destroy u with every means available to me if u EVER fu*kin accuse me of wearin suspenders again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back