Luftwaffe Aircrew (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello, i'm quite new here but the google in the first page, is french Mdl35 google for terestrial troops,
it could be see used by some german motorbike rider photo.

Sincerly
Crash

Hi,

the only Luftwaffe thing I have is this lamp, it has been in my collection for over 20 years and is just lovely (compared to WW2 allied map lights).

This FL32276 'Handleuchte' Gerät nr. 126-109 A-1' lamp is in new/unused, condition...........

The lamp was made by Siemens Luftfahrt Bordnetzgerät. and is made of bakalite, has an on/off switch, an iris in the end to adjust the amount of light comeing out. An opening with a cover on the side opens to light up a larger area and has a folding wire hook to hang the lamp in the cockpit.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

The lamp is 85mm long, 25mm diam., and has a lead of 80cm with a two pin FL32600 'gunsight. plug. With the lamp comes it's original box (3 x Luftwaffe 'BA' inspection stamps) I've kept the box nice by not storeing the lamp in it.

Has anyone seen these before? I've only seen one other in my 30 yrs of collecting, i'd love to see a period photo of one in use!

cheers,

-John:salute:

P.S. I'm haveing to sell a few things inc. this lamp, is there a sales section on this forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back