Luftwaffe Squadrons feedback needed.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fjpionier

Recruit
Jul 21, 2005
New to this forum. Hoping to get some feedback from other WWII Fans like myself. Our company is looking to expand its products and is thinking of producing embroidered polos with squadron insignias on them. We are looking for feedback on this from potential customers to see if they think this is a good idea and what squadrons generate the most interest (i.e. JG26, JG52, etc). Thanks for your time, email us with any comments.

- Erich
The Soldier and War Shop
www.soldierandwar.com
[email protected]

well obviously these would be aimed at a very specific target audience, and i unfortunatly would not be one of them, whilst others may like the idea, i'm sorry but i would not be inclined to buy one..........

Then what would you be interested in??? This is part of our market research, talking to other history buffs etc.

- Erich

personally I would go with a black baseball syled-type cap with the Luftwaffe Jagdgeschwader emblem on it. Not as spendy as a shirt or sweatshirt but still effective JG 3 on black would be cool as well as JG 300 or 301's on black. Use one size fits all hats

just my opinion

♪ E ♪

I agree with Erich. With squadron logos, I prefer them on hats. I own a LOT of airplane t-shirts and polos. I own very few hats with airplanes. Why, because alot of the ones I have seen have either errors in the design, or the embroidery job is poor. If I could find a nice hat with the KG200 on it, I would buy one. Also the 100th BG of the USAAF. There are plenty of guys here that can help to make sure the logos are correct.

Nothing annoys me more than a beautiful embroidery job that is errored!

Keep the ideas coming! Don't worry the quality of the embroidery will be the best, we simply do not chince on that. We have the best embroiderer, trust me, if you look at any of our items on line you will see that.

There is a pretty big market for embroidered polos in our area, but hats are a good idea as well.

- Erich
The Soldier and War Shop
www.soldierandwar.com

I didn't want to sound like I was discouraging your shirt ideas, they are good. Given a market like the air show circuit, a quality shirt with good embroidery will do well. Expanding into hats will increase the revenues, I believe.

For me, I would buy stuff with the 100 BG and the 303 BG. A hat with the logo below would be really cool!

Attachments

• 100bg_499.jpg
    100bg_499.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 658
Erich,

I have ~400 of what you are asking for but am having trouble sending them. Could you give another e-mail address.

evangilder said:
I didn't want to sound like I was discouraging your shirt ideas, they are good. Given a market like the air show circuit, a quality shirt with good embroidery will do well. Expanding into hats will increase the revenues, I believe.

For me, I would buy stuff with the 100 BG and the 303 BG. A hat with the logo below would be really cool!

We found that shirts and hats are slightly different markets. Airshows mostly Tees sell the best. Getting into Embroidered Polos shirts we are trying to find it German/US/British Squadrons would sell, which would sell best, where demand is etc. Hats is a good option though, one we will consider.

- Erich
www.soldierandwar.com
[email protected]

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I dont wear polo shirts so...

Would you be interested in a Tee? We can embroider on them as well. Remember we are looking for market research so tell me what you would be interested in, make it a wish list if you like We compare this list to requests we receive through email, our website, phone calls etc...

- Erich
www.soldierandwar.com

Are you just looking for ideas about things that are embroidered? If not what would you think of pins with the emblem on it? I've got myself a little collection of aircraft pins and I wouldnt mind adding a few squadron pins to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back