Major Technical updates

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Well for those that havent been around for the last couple of day's Ive did a kinda major update to the technical area of adding more stuff.

Suggestions, questions, comments and such welcome. I have a few more days off so there could be more updates.

Add on's are more then welcome. If you are afraid to post some thing then email me and I will see if I can post it for you.

Enjoy and thanks for your time. Paul (aka Micdrow) :lol:

Got anything on the P-61?

Ive got three different books specifically on the P-61. Anything in particular you are looking for. I also can look around for some info.

Attachments

• P-61.JPG
    P-61.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 342
Well, nothing in particular. Besides the Corsair, the Black Widow is my favorite plane and just wanted to learn a bit more about it on the technical side.

Well, nothing in particular. Besides the Corsair, the Black Widow is my favorite plane and just wanted to learn a bit more about it on the technical side.

I will see what I can put together. The P-61 seems to be a very rare bird to find info on. My father loves the P-61 so Im always on the look out for info for him on it also. The corsair I have tons of info on as you probably know. Lot of its is in the pilot manual area.

Ok guys, Ive condensed and added a couple of more sticky notes above. One for the Australians and there history and another for the Pacific.

Please feel free to add to these as I am limited on data for this area as I mainly research the med and Africa area now. I do have a ton of data on Europe and could start a topic in that area as well if there is interest or I get time. Let me know as this is your area as well as mine.

Im just building a archive here at random or what peaks my interest at this time. Basically I need your feed back on what you would like to see. No gurarentee's it will be there but will try. Other wise I will keep doing what I have been and work in different area's at random.

Thanks for your time
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back