Masking Wheel Wells?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another for tissue paper and Tamiya tape. Never thought to dampen the TP though... cheers for the tip guys!

Yeah, I have always used the damp TP or paper towel thing. Wish I could say I thought of wetting the stuff myself. That came about as an accident when I spilled a drink while working on a plane years ago. I do like the plastic wrap idea. Never thought of that. All in all, several great ideas. I would recommend you all hit your local beauty supply store. I found the sponges meatloaf mentioned and grabbed an assortment of those. I can see many uses for those.
Dale

Unfortunately, the beauty stores in my town only supply items such as trowels, concrete, paint by the gallon and other industrial consumables. The Hippocroccofrogs here are way beyond help with normal cosmetics !!

Getting worse mate! I just wish that some of them would realise that short skirts do not look good on a body which resembles a space hopper supported by bloated tree trunks!

Getting worse mate! I just wish that some of them would realise that short skirts do not look good on a body which resembles a space hopper supported by bloated tree trunks!
ROTFLMAO.......
Hey, wait! Those are called BBW's (Big Beautiful Women) now days and we men are just sooooo shallow when we can not look past the girthness and see the inner beauty. Or, my personal favorite, "I am big boned." I had an acquaintance that weighed over 250, but she was just big boned. I finally told her she was big boned and big assed as she shoveled her 2nd BigMac down and asked if I was going to eat my fries.
Dale

Terry,
Lol...... move the hell over, mate. Make some room in that boat for me. While Austin has some fine eye candy, it is all WAY too young for me. I mean, what guy my age in his right mind (yes, the one on his SHOULDERS) would date anyone under 30 let alone under 22? Are they just crazy?! I have zero desire to finish raising any girlfriend. So, the ones in my age range? Either pyscho, large, or want to get married tomorrow. Run, Forrest, run.
Dale

Sounds so familiar. The thing is though, in my town, they're a combination of all of those things - large (very!), pyscho (extremely!) and either want marriage or kids (they not bothered in which order!).
Judging by the amount of them pushing babies around in prams, I can only think that the beer in this town is very, very strong!!

lol.... I was just re-reading this thread. I think we veered JUST a little off topic. But, a good rant can be enjoyable.
Dale

Big boned.............. don't know How many times I've said that one! No one believes me!!!! WTH.

Sponges..... I use the little ones on the end of a stick my wife uses to blend the powder around her eye! I use them two ways.
One... for the decals, applying the solutions and moving the decals around.
Two... for picking up excess glue. Just touch it to the edge of that puddle you don't want! Gonnnne!

Hey, guys,
I just tried the plastic masking idea. I had to paint the front 3/4 of the cowl on the Revell P-47 white. I had already painted the majority of the plane and I wanted to mask off the entire plane. Man, the wrap thing works GREAT! Thanks for that tip......
Crimea, I gave on taping the Hippocroccofrog, I keep a few HUGE paint drop clothes in the trunk. I have yet to need more than 8 of them for the biggest of the bunch.
Dale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back