Matchbox Bf109E 1/72

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

magnu

Staff Sergeant
Dec 11, 2007
Cornwall
Decided to have a break from the double P51 build and have a go at one of my newly acquired stash
Built OOB with scratch built cockpit and modified spinner. Painted with Lifecolour acrylics for main camo and tamiya acrylics for everything else.
Aircraft036.jpg

Aircraft035.jpg

Aircraft037.jpg

Aircraft038.jpg

Aircraft039.jpg

Aircraft034.jpg

Last edited:
Nice mate! :D
Notice the tropical intake (the oblong bulge on the cowling) is in the wrong position...the side that is glued to the cowl is actually the upper surface. I have a spare (Hasegawa) item if you want to change it, also Hakenkreuze (swastikas) for the tail.

Evan

Cheers for the heads up on the intake I have removed it and will put it back on the right way up after giving it a clean and filling the sink mark. Did this one with a stinking cold to try and take my mind off how rough I felt. If you have any spare hakenkruze they will be gratefully received

Cheers for the heads up on the intake I have removed it and will put it back on the right way up after giving it a clean and filling the sink mark. Did this one with a stinking cold to try and take my mind off how rough I felt. If you have any spare hakenkruze they will be gratefully received

Cool, no worries! Drop us your address in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back