Mayday Mayday

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Will_Derby

Airman
Dec 30, 2009
Hi guys,

Well its been a while since i have posted on here. but when i last logged on i was starting a Messerschmitt BF110. Well i got so far and i ran out of glue and because of the snow i couldnt get out to buy any. Well, having a brother and a sister they can be a pain in the rear end...but this time they have broken one of the Blades off from the propeller. I havent got a cammara at the moment but as soon as i have i will take you guys some picures of it.

So, i would like to know if there are any easy resolutions to this problem other than take the whole wing apart to get to take the properller off and replace it.

I might attempt to stick it back on...when i have glue but that might fail.

All help apresiated

Thanks

Will

Hello Will,

The easiest way of repearing a such parts is to put these both broken pieces thogether with a glue.Than sanding the seam and painting. Of course you can try to find no damaged part and replace it.But as you said removing of the damaged part could be difficult and required a lot of work.

How about your Spitfire Mk.IX ?

Hi Mate,

Yes, i think that is what i shall do!

my spitfire....oh funny story there. The realy story behind the glue is...well while i was waitng for the parts you sent me...i started the BF110...but i left the glue lid of and it dried in the tube. oops :oops:
So i dtill havent finished or even added the gear...but i have sanded it down and it more or less fits now : )

Thanks

Will

I understand..therefore the second tube of a glue is always really helpfull.
I hope you will manage to fix the damaged prop blade and continue assembling the Bf110 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back