me109 RH landing gear door

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In my manuals for me109G, this drawing is completely absent, I don't know why...
Egor, in my post #9 I mentioned that the Bf 109G Ersatzteilliste does not include the wheel well covers with the explanation that they are the same as on F-model. You can find this description on the following page:
q2sd0qL.jpg

ySsUOMQ.jpg

This is the page for the LEFT landing gear (Fahrgestell links). Please note that the Baugruppe numbers for F and G are different: 109.219 for F and 109.260 for G. Your detail is 109.281 and might be for the K-model IMHO.
P.S. In our forum one can find the following photo. As per description this is the inner side of a Bf 109K landing gear door (cover). The 4 bolts for the plate we are discussing, are clearly visible on the photo in a difference to the 3 bolts for the Bugel on the earlier models.

Last edited:
Egor, in my post #9 I mentioned that the Bf 109G Ersatzteilliste does not include the wheel well covers with the explanation that they are the same as on F-model. You can find this description on the following page:
View attachment 712405
View attachment 712406
This is the page for the LEFT landing gear (Fahrgestell links). Please note that the Baugruppe numbers for F and G are different: 109.219 for F and 109.260 for G. Your detail is 109.281 and might be for the K-model IMHO.
P.S. In our forum one can find the following photo. As per description this is the inner side of a Bf 109K landing gear door (cover). The 4 bolts for the plate we are discussing, are clearly visible on the photo in a difference to the 3 bolts for the Bugel on the earlier models.
The outer skins we have for the gear doors have the 4 holes (countersunk) to mount the plate and I believe the bugel then bolts to the plate. It makes sense now after seeing Egor's picture showing the plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back