ME262 Update

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The second of five FLYING ME262s has been prepared for shipment to it's new owner in Germany. A CargoLux 747 Freighter, brand new from the factory, will carry the plane on the maiden 747 flight to Belguim. More information is available at http://www.warbirdrecovery.com. You can also sign up for free news alerts on the site under the contact page on the Warbird Recovery site. Also, the new book is getting great reviews. Would like to hear from anyone who has read Warbird Recovery.

Attachments

• tangotangoovercoast_small_592.jpg
    tangotangoovercoast_small_592.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 536
Well why not? :) I always envisioned myself buying a B-25J... I suppose so I could have enough room to take a few friends up with me, also it's one of my favorite planes

Around three years ago there was a piece in the news of a 'New' Spitfire. It was a total new build and had the benefit of modern engine management systems and stress monitors so the owner could throw it around a lot more than an original. We saw it at Duxford but I don't think they ever said what it cost.
I have a picture somewhere but it looks like any other Spitfire.

Aggie08 said:
Well why not? :) I always envisioned myself buying a B-25J... I suppose so I could have enough room to take a few friends up with me, also it's one of my favorite planes

Ok thats understandable...I'd have a G.50 because:

• It's Italian
• They look cool
• Lighweight and fairly simple looking to fly
• Open cockpit for full experience
• Anti-social single seater arrangement :lol:

Ah yes - I remember you saying you like them 8)

cr32-iaf.jpg

As good an idea as the donation idea is, I think the extra cost of running one would negate the incoming donations. G.50 it is 8)

Win I win the Lottery/Get a well paid job/Rob a bank...

FiatG50-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back